Sonic will reimburse new Gigabit Fiber Internet customers for an early termination fee (ETF) of their current Internet contract of up to $200. In order to apply, service location on the losing provider's invoice must match the service address on file and the invoice must also list the customer's name as shown on the Sonic account.
Customer must pay ETF and email a copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer will receive reimbursement via credit applied to their account for the amount of the contract buyout. Reimbursement must be submitted within first 90 days of service. Credit will not be applied be applied until after first 30 days of service. Credit is not applicable toward taxes and fees. Credit has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds will be given for credit amounts.
Contract Buyout Process
- Sign up for Fusion Gigabit Fiber Internet. No other services (e.g. Fusion or IP Broadband) are eligible.
- Get installed and set up with service.
- If necessary, contact Sonic to initiate and complete number porting process with Sonic.
- Call your current provider to cancel service and pay ETF.
- Send receipt with ETF to email@example.com.
- Account will be credited for the amount of ETF under the conditions stated above.