Call Waiting enables you to suspend the current telephone call and switch to a new incoming call (typically, this is done by pushing the flash button), and you can then negotiate with the new or the current caller an appropriate time to ring back.
- To disable call waiting, take the following steps:
- Ensure that the ATA can make and receive calls
- Log in to Member Tools Voice Options
- Select the number you would like to edit
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Under the Account sub-tab find Devices and click on "set keys."
- A pop-up will appear. Click on Edit under Grandstream HT701
- Go to User -> Line 1 -> Call Waiting and switch to Disable.
- Click Save Changes
- Reboot your ATA