Call Hunting is a feature available on our Small Business bonded internet and phone service. Hunting delivers an incoming call to a different line of a bonded Fusion circuit if, and only if, the number that is initially dialed returns a busy signal.
- Call Waiting must be disabled on both lines to use hunting.
- Hunting is only available between the two lines of a given Bonded Fusion circuit (you cannot set up hunting across multiple discrete Fusion lines).
- One of the two lines will be a Pilot Line (the primary number).
- The number selected as the Pilot Line will always ring first.
- If the Pilot Line is busy, it will pass the incoming call to the number of the hunt group (the Hunt Line).
- If a call is not answered at the Hunt Line, the call will be handled according to the settings of the Pilot Line.
- If a Pilot Line has voice mail enabled, an unanswered call will go to voice mail.
- If both the Pilot Line and the Hunt Line are occupied, the caller will be directed to the Pilot Line's voice mail.
To have Call Hunting enabled for your service please call our Support at 1-888-766-4233. They are available every day from 8am to 10pm.