All Sonic Fusion Voice lines support Call Forwarding. We do not, at this time, support Call Forward Busy (CFB) or Call Forward No Answer (CFNA.)
Please note: Normal usage rates will be applied for all forwarded calls.
- To enable or update call forwarding, dial *72 and follow the prompts.
- To disable call forwarding, you may dial *73 or *72 and follow the prompts.
- A maximum of two simultaneous calls can be forwarded at any given time.
Enable Call Forwarding
To enable call forwarding using member tools, follow these steps:
- Login to Member Tools.
- Select 'voice' from the menu options to the left.
- Then, click on the number that you want to manage (this should bring up the options page for that number).
- Click 'settings' for that phone number.
- Check the 'enable call forwarding' box and enter the number that you want to forward all of your calls to.
- Click 'update' to save the changes.