The Voice Options Member Tool can be used to manage the configuration of your Fusion Voice services.
- Enable/Disable Voice Mail and configure voicemail options (like number of rings.)
- Enable/Disable Call Forwarding
- Enable/Disable Call-Waiting
- Enable/Disable Caller ID Blocking (Calling Number Delivery Block)
- *67 may be used to activate blocking on a per call basis
- *82 may be used to deactivate blocking on a per call basis
- Enable/disable Global Calling (international voice services).
- Enable/disable Anonymous Call Rejection
- Enable/disable Spam Call Blocking
Please sign in to leave a comment.