These phone codes and star codes are applicable for all types of voice service offered by Sonic. Please note that IP Broadband and Fiber voice services have additional star codes.
- 0 Operator assistance is not available on any of our services.
- 211 2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. See 2-1-1
- 311 Non Emergency Services (where available). See 3-1-1
- 511 transportation and traffic information is also free of charge, provided by SF Bay Area 511.
- 611 Sonic.net Customer Service and Fusion Self Service Tools. See 6-1-1
- 711 TTY relay service. See FCC.gov for details.
- 811 Call Before you Dig hotline. See call811.com for details.
- 911 Emergency Services
- 933 Play address information provided to 911 Emergency Services
- *67 Caller-ID blocking. Dial this code before your outbound call to disable caller ID for the next call. Please note that there will not be a dial tone after dialing *67; simply continue dialing. You can permanently block Caller-ID, see Voice Options for more information.
- *69 Last Call Return. Will immediately dial back the last inbound caller if possible.
- *72 Call-Forwarding, see Call Forwarding for more information.
- *73 Disable Call-Forwarding.
- *77 Enable Anonymous call rejection
- *82 Disable Caller-ID Blocking. Will unblock outbound Caller-ID on your next call if it is blocked by default. Please note that there will not be a dial tone after dialing *82; simply continue dialing. See Caller ID Blocking.
- *88 Disable Anonymous call rejection
- *99 accesses voicemail from your phone.
- *272 disables/enables on a high-pitched (1004 Hz) tone on your line.
- *273 plays a read-back of your caller-ID information.